Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Essay my village

Essay my village

Essay on My Village in English | My village Essay,Essay on My Native Village in 300 Words

WebMar 2,  · Short Essay On ‘My Village’ Your child’s connection with their village plays an important role in their life. Let us guide your child to write an essay on this topic in WebApr 12,  · Essay on My Village: For those who live in villages, they get peace, pure oxygen, organic vegetables, fresh milk and many other things. These things are hard to WebDec 8,  · My Village. I leave in the city as my school is the city, now very soon school vacation will start. And I am eagerly waiting for it so that I can visit my village for WebApr 13,  · My village Essay Words. I like to visit my village during the holidays or whenever I feel like escaping from my busy life. I feel so privileged visiting my village as ... read more




Summertime cold breezes are particularly enjoyable. My village's tranquil atmosphere always makes me feel really happy whenever I visit. My village's residents are kind and cooperative, and they don't have any resentments. Generally speaking, it is bigger than a "hamlet" but smaller than a "town. Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Get all your queries solved in one single place. We at Adda school strive each day to provide you the best material across the online education industry. We consider your struggle as our motivation to work each day. Skip to content Online Tution » Essay » My Village Essay in English for Table of Contents. FAQs How do you write a My village essay? Thank You, Your details have been submitted we will get back to you.


TOPICS: english essay. Related Posts Most Viewed Posts Other Posts. English Sample Paper Class 12 CBSE Class 12 English Additional Practic Republic Day Essay in English [ Word Republic Day Speech In English, 26 Janua Cursive Writing A to Z, Capital and Smal My Hobby Essay for Class 10 in English a CBSE Practice Paper Pdf Download, for Class 10 and 12 Y20 Summit , Guwahati India JEE Main — NTA Dropped 5 Wrong Questions From JEE Exams Papers JKCET Exam Date, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Colleges Karnataka SSLC Admit card , 10th Hall Ticket kseab. Child Labour Essay in English for Studen Clean India Green India Essay in English Climate Change Essay UPSC in Words Discipline Essay, for Class 10 in Englis Essay on Diwali Festival in English Previous Post Previous post: Oscillatory Motion, Meaning, Definition, Example, Diagram.


Next Post Next post: ICAR AIEEA Exam Date Released. Leave a comment. Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. JEE JEE Main JEE Main Syllabus NEET NEET NEET State wise Cut off NEET Rank Predictor NEET OMR Sheet NEET College Predictor. Trending News Khelo India Youth Games Medal Tally Recent Posts CBSE Practice Paper Pdf Download, for Class 10 and 12 Y20 Summit , Guwahati India JEE Main — NTA Dropped 5 Wrong Questions From JEE Exams Papers JKCET Exam Date, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Colleges Karnataka SSLC Admit card , 10th Hall Ticket kseab. in NCHMCT JEE , Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Colleges Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket ,Out Download mahahsscboard.


I have tons of friends there. They are extremely friendly and genuine. All my relatives love me a lot and I feel very good when I am with them. My cousins are amazing. I spend a very good time with them. We do everything when we are together. Most importantly, my grandmother lives in the village. There are some other reasons too, but these are the principal reasons. I love fresh air and fresh food in the village a lot. I love living in my village. I have lots of special things there and they are pretty exciting. The people of my village are amazing and friendly, I love them a lot. I think the village is the perfect place to live in. I am a villager and I am living in a village for a long time.


Personally I love to live here. My village name is Jamalpur. It is located near a small city, and it takes to arrive in that city 30 minutes by bus. We have almost peoples living here. People are living here in the village with lots of problems and lots of advantages. I am quite sure that you will love the environment here. We have a small river beside our village. The river is very beautiful. When I was a kid, I went there regularly to bath and catch fish. Even still now I go there to catch fish. People of every religion living here together. Most of the people are peace-loving, but they are almost illiterate. But they are being aware of education and the importance of study gradually.


We have two schools inside the village and that has made education easy and free for the poor villagers. Now, most of the kids go to school for basic education. People make their living by catching fishes, growing rice, and selling different types of vegetables in the market. We have a small village market too. People from different villages gather here to buy and sell different types of products. I like the market a lot. My father is a school teacher and my mother is a housewife. My father was transferred to this school. There are so many advantages to living in a village. First of all, you will get fresh air and the environment is pretty amazing there.


You can enjoy the beautiful atmosphere. I like the village food, they are fresh and healthy. Especially you can get the vegetables right from the garden. People are very friendly here. I have lots of friends and I love to spend time with them. They are always happy and they have no such problems in their life. There are a few disadvantages of living in the village too. First of all the communication system is not good. If anyone falls sick suddenly, it gets hard to take him to the hospital. And there is not a good doctor available here. Despite all the problems, I still love to live in the village. I love my village very much. The people who live in the villages, they are very lucky. The village is such beautiful now.


Because of the improvement of modern science, there are no such big differences between cities and villages. The villagers get almost the same facilities that the city people get. The communication system was a huge complaint, but now there are highway and big roads all over the country and it has made the situation under control. People can live a peaceful life in an amazing environment. I also live in a village and here I am going to tell you all about my village. This is one of the biggest and beautiful villages in this area. We have lots of things to proud of. First of all, we are the best village here and we have the best roads to get connected with every other village. There is a big market here and that has made our village very important in terms of business and trade.


I live in Narayanpur, a village in Uttar Pradesh. I love my village very much because of its peaceful and refreshing environment. In my village, you can see flowers, fruits, trees, plants, fields, gardens, ponds, canals, temples, animals, birds, etc. Many houses in my village are made of mud. The wet soil welcomes you with its lovely fragrance. Various types of birds are seen flying under the blue sky. You can clearly hear the chirping of birds in a village. The singing of birds fascinates the mind. The sunrise and the sunset look no less than a scenery as if nature got an opportunity to reveal its true beauty. Every morning I wake up before sunrise and I go to walk alongside the fields where farmers do their works of agriculture.


Seeing green fields all around I feel very pleased. Actually, My father is also a farmer. Whenever I go to my fields with my father, I come to know about many varieties of crops and farming methods. This inspires me to pursue further education in the agricultural field so that I can help farmers by simplifying complex farming tasks. Village life is full of advantages. First of all, It is very beneficial from a health perspective because of the pollution-free environment. In cities like Delhi, normal breathing is equal to smoking eight cigarettes a day.


Hence, villages are far better for living a healthy life. Another great advantage is its peaceful environment which is free from irritating sounds of traffic and crowd. You can experience the real joy of peace. Villages are best for students because a peaceful environment helps them concentrate on their studies and prevents distractions.



Read my village essay in English for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and Learn essay on my village in English in words. I like to visit my village during the holidays or whenever I feel like escaping from my busy life. I feel so privileged visiting my village as it calms down my mind and gives me inner peace. Villages are usually situated far away from the hustle and bustle of a city thus, it helps you refresh your mind and soul. The beauty of nature can be experienced in a village as they are surrounded by trees, crops, flowers and mountains.


Also, you can feel that chilled breeze at night and can enjoy the moment. You can see farmlands everywhere in a village as most of the agricultural production takes place in villages. Whenever I visit my village, I feel immense pleasure to see the way people work there. They are more dedicated to their work and possess much greater ethical values than people living in urban areas. Also, they live in harmony with each other without any feelings of grudges and jealous. Villagers are helping people and always come up to help you whenever in need. My grandparents feel great whenever I visit them as they always wanted me to know how beautiful and serene our village is.


At night, we sleep on the big balcony of our house and I usually fall asleep looking at the stars. During summers, we do not need any kind of air conditioners as the cool wind takes away all your stress and relieves you from the scorching heat. Also, you can breathe in the fresh air that is not polluted. As there are so many trees around, the oxygen level always remains up and keeps you fresh and recharged. Farmer Suicide in India Essay. Skill India Essay. Search for:. My Village Essay Read my village essay in English for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and Drug Addiction Essay ». June 10, am. My address near balaji mandir khadakpur devipura kashipur.


Debapriti Ghosh. July 6, pm. Your eassy is very nice! August 25, pm.



My Village paragraph & Essay For School & College level Students,Your Native Village Essay

WebDec 8,  · My Village. I leave in the city as my school is the city, now very soon school vacation will start. And I am eagerly waiting for it so that I can visit my village for WebMar 2,  · Short Essay On ‘My Village’ Your child’s connection with their village plays an important role in their life. Let us guide your child to write an essay on this topic in WebApr 13,  · My village Essay Words. I like to visit my village during the holidays or whenever I feel like escaping from my busy life. I feel so privileged visiting my village as WebApr 12,  · Essay on My Village: For those who live in villages, they get peace, pure oxygen, organic vegetables, fresh milk and many other things. These things are hard to ... read more



At night, we sleep on the big balcony of our house and I usually fall asleep looking at the stars. This inspires me to pursue further education in the agricultural field so that I can help farmers by simplifying complex farming tasks. We have a few govt. They strongly believe in God, rituals, worship and prayers. Secondly, the village air is fresh and less polluted than that of towns because fewer vehicles ply in the village roads and there are fewer factories in rural areas.



People are living here in the village with lots essay my village problems and lots of advantages. In summers, The slow breeze provides the best-conditioned air which cools you down as nothing else can. The people in my village are very helpful and they live in harmony with no grudges. Your eassy is very nice! The system of communication in this village is remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self introduction sample essay

Self introduction sample essay How to Write About Yourself in a College Essay | Examples,Being Bilingual Essay WebMar 14,  · Simple Steps t...